Okay so as I was preparing for my baby shower that my ADORABLE/AMAZING sister in laws threw for me. I decided to register at Target (duh) and learned about their fun and oh so easy to obtain freebies! Any one who registers at Target gets a FREE bag of over $50 worth of goodies just for registering….you heard that JUST FOR REGISTERING. You don’t even have to be a new mom or have a shower coming up…heck you can only put one thing on your registry if you want and still get the freebies. Here are my four easy steps on how to get these freebies:
- Click this link (it will take you directly to where you need to be)
- Click on the “create your own registry” red box in the lower left hand corner, by the cute babies face.
- Create your registry, even if its just one item.
- Go to customer service at Target and tell them your name, that you made a baby registry, and that you are there to pick up your free gift. They will hand you a bag and VWOLLA! You have an awesome free gift and no, its not just a bunch of coupons…you’re welcome :).
Here are just a few of my favorite things that I got in my freebie bag:
- Munchkin brand LATCH bottle with anti-colic valve
- MAM brand newborn binkie
- Pampers Diaper and Wipes + an adorable clutch to carry them in + Pampers coupons.
- Honest Wipes + Honest Company coupons
- Mustela baby hydrating cream
- Liz Lang and nursing bra coupons to be used at Target.
- Plus MUCH MORE!
Okay so now for my last baby shower inspired look. This look is for the mama who just wants to be comfy but also still look SO cute and put together. The kimono I wore made me feel like I was just free as a bird, the dress, from Pink Blush Maternity, is so stretchy and so comfy. I could sleep in it. Of course I also wore my fave flats (lets be real, flats are where the comfy is AT).
Tomorrow I’m doing a Baby Shower Inspired Giveaway through my Instagram. The winner will win a $75 Pink Blush gift card as well as my favorite book, The Daily Soul Sessions For The Pregnant Mama. Both are such perfect gifts for a mama to be! So be sure to enter, if you are one or know one :).
If you’re unfamiliar with that book, I posted a little snippet about it that you can read here. It’s really my all time fave.