I feel so lucky that I got nominated for the Liebster Award! I am so thankful for the cute blogger who nominated me, her name is Soraya McKenzie and her blog is called Pink Wispers, it is a beautiful blog that is also so fun to read!
Here are the Liebster Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the questions provided by the nominator
- Nominate and link to 10 bloggers
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
What I love about this is that it gives me a chance to introduce myself to you awesome people how follow me!
Here are my answers:
1) Who or what is your biggest inspiration? Definitely my amazing hubs, AJ, he is definitely my biggest supporter, and always there for me no matter what crazy endeavor I attempt to take on. He is always inspiring me to be my best self.
2) If you could own a business, what kind of business would it be? I
t would definitely be my own boutique with my own clothing line. I LOVE clothes and ever single thing that comes along with it.
3) WHY do you blog?
I blog because I love to tell people about awesome items that I have found. There are so many incredible companies out there that deserve recognition and I love giving them that. If I find a item that I think is amazing, I want everyone to know about it.
4) Has / how has blogging changed your life?
It definitely has. I thought that I was obsessed with fashion and style before, but now it consumes my thoughts. Everywhere I go I can’t stop thinking of how to style different products and poses that I could use in my next shoot. It has also consumed my hubs life (poor guy) he takes and edits way more pictures than I think he ever thought he was bargaining for.
5) What annoys you the most about other bloggers?
I don’t like it when bloggers that have made it big won’t even act like the little guys (like me) exist.
6) If you were about to be hit by a train and you had just enough time to say two words, what would it be?
Live life. I want everyone to live their life, whatever you decide to do with your life, do it, and do it with all of your heart.
7) BE HONEST – what is your most embarrassing moment?
I slipped in puke in the hallway in 7th grade and had to walk two floors down to the office with it all over me to call home… people still remembered it enough to write about it in my yearbook 6 months later hahaha. FAIL.
8) How would you end world hunger?
I would definitely require food donations depending on how much income comes in per household, I would also help urban farming become a large commodity. I know a lot of these things are already happening in a way but that’s still what I would do :).
9) What is your favourite skin care product?
I use DoTerra essential oils face cleansing system and it is AMAZING! Ever since I started it, I can’t get myself to use anything else. I am going to blog about my skin care routine soon so stay tuned for that.
10) Tell me the funniest joke you know 🙂
Is your refrigerator running? “Yes.” Well you better go catch it! (the Grinch will never get old).
The following people that I have nominated are people whose blogs that I truly love to read and think they have such incredibly taste and style, if you aren’t already, you should definitely follow them. My Nominations are (I did 12, I have too many that I love):
Brianna from Online Beauty Finds
Charlotte Fox from Sitting Pretty in the Queen City
Mira from AdMIRAbly Legal
Bethany from The Glam Life 101
Lindsey from Life, Love. Lindsey
Tori from Tori Loves Beauty 16
Dany from Little Miss Dany
Christina from Christina Bee x3
Marcy from Sweet Magnolia Chic
Kristi from House to Home
Ellie from Ellie’s Pretty Little Lessons
Bethany from Blssfully Bethany
Now for my questions: