This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyJergensGlow #CollectiveBias
So my hubs and I decided that for Spring Break this year we are going to go on a “baby moon”. What in the world is a baby moon you ask? Well, it’s basically first time parents last chance to go on a fun vacay before the baby comes and worries come and stinky diapers come and lack of money comes…you catch my drift. We’re going to Vegas for ours and I have put together my short list of my must haves for the baby moon. All of the items make me feel like a million bucks (even while I’m growing a human in my belly) and they always fit!
I know that everyone is different but being pregnant has really made me appreciate my pre pregnancy body. I have found myself not feeling quite as comfortable in my own skin as I did before. There’s really only one thing that can give me a little confidence boost and that is to have tan skin. I feel like I lose an automatic 10 pounds when I’m tan. Of course, being pregnant (and I am SUCH an anxious pregnant person…please help me). I avoid the tanning bed and any spray tans or products that I feel like have harsh chemicals in them. Thus, JERGENS® Natural Glow® products are my 100% go to products for achieving my tan skin. I love the way the products feel on my skin plus the smell and the perfect sun kissed color it gives me is fantastic! This, my friends, is exactly why the first two items on my list are JERGENS® Natural Glow® products. I could NOT baby moon without them!
- JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer– Aside from the fantastic sun kissed color, I LOVE the firming benefits of this moisturizer. I put it all over my body once a day for about a week to get the deep tan color that I like. I also love that because its in a lotion form it doesn’t create any streaks and really moisturizes your body. Also, to be safe I use the product sparingly on dry areas like knuckles, knees, ankles and in between fingers/toes. *Make sure you choose the proper color for your skin tone! I use color fair-medium.
- JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20– This is one of my all time favorite products. I put it on before I go to bed each night and it makes a huge difference in my face color! I also love that it has sunscreen in it so not only is it providing me a sun kissed tan but also protecting my face from any sun damage. There are a few important tips and tricks to keep in mind as you are using this product so I have created a short video (below) showing you how I apply it.
- A cute hat- you really can never go wrong with a hat, it will dress up any outfit that you’re wearing. Plus, it always fits! Even with a growing pregger belly :).
- Flats, flats, flats! These faux birkenstock type sandals are my ULTIMATE fave! They are beyond comfy (which is what every pregnant women needs).
- Sunnies- No matter what, a good pair of sunglasses can always turn your frown upside down and there is no better compliment to tan skin than the perfect pair of sunglasses.
- Fresh pink lipstick- pink is my favorite color to wear on my lips in spring/summer. It’s such a fun color and I feel like you can get away with wearing it with pretty much anything!
I got my JERGENS® Natural Glow® products at Walmart, right now they have an amazing sale going on where you can get $3 off any 2 full size Jergens® Natural Glow® Products, the coupon is right on the bottle when you buy it!
Am I missing anything? What are some of your favorite “baby moon” items?