If there’s one thing that becoming a new mom has taught me it’s that there really isn’t time to spare. I keep finding myself looking for ways to make my life easier and minimize the time it takes for me to get ready and feel rejuvenated. This is why I have decided to bring you my Friday favorites, these are perfect items for the hectic mom….which perfectly describes me these days! And of course because I love finding my awesome readers a good deal, scroll down to find some fantastic coupon codes to purchase some of my favorite items!
- Kiki Lu Diaper bag this bag is my FAVORITE! I love that it can be a backpack or you can wear it as a normal bag with the side strap. However, my absolute favorite part is that the pockets on the inside are big and sturdy. I can fit all of the items I need for Evie as well as all of the items I need for myself and still feel like I have tons of room to share. I have tried tons of diaper bags and have found one I love this much! Use code “WHIT25″ for 25% off your Kiki Lu!
- Daniel Wellington Watch. This watch is not only gorgeous but high quality at a low price. I love the gorgeous design and I love even more that I know it will last and last and last because its high quality. I strap this watch on my wrist and it automatically makes me feel more put together. Use code “WHIT” for 15% off your purchase at Daniel Wellington!
- My Beloved Personalized Bar Necklace. I have worn this necklace every single day since Evie was born. It is engraved with her name on the front and her birthdate on the back. It means so much to me and has easily taken over as my favorite necklace of all time! Hint husbands: It is the perfect gift for a new mom!
- Orenda Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum. My face has LOVED this face serum. It makes me feel rejuvenated and gives my skin a glow even when I know there’s no way on two hours of sleep it should look that good haha. This serum seriously makes my skin feel like straight butter. I put it one just once a day. Use code “whit20” to get 20% off your purchase until September 26, 2016!
- Grow It Girl Hair Growth Serum. This is an all natural treatment for fast, healthy, hair growth. I have been using it since Evie was born to try and get rid of my little baby hairs. I only use it twice a week but have already noticed a huge difference not only in my hair growth but also in how strong and healthy my hair feels. Use code “whitjxoxo” for 15% off plus free shipping!
- LipSense Lipstick– Okay this stuff rocks my world! It is lipstick that is smudge proof, smear proof, kiss proof, and lasts up to 18 hours. It is way better than a lip stain though because it hydrates your lips as its on! This is the perfect item for a new mom because not only do you not have to touch up your lips (who has time for that?) but you can also KISS the crap out of your baby (which is what I do on the reg) and not get nasty lipstick all over their adorable little face. I sell LipSense so let me know if you would like some and I’ll send over the 60 different color options. You can also join my Facebook group to see all of the options!
- My Minds Eye Notebooks. This gorgeous little notebook is my favorite thing to carry around with me because it’s small, gorgeous, and helps me keep my mind from running ragged with thoughts. I actually got this notebook (along with two others) in my favorite Sunshine Care Crate! You can read all about how much I love Care Crates here.
- Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs. This stuff is just makeup for your legs and oh boy do I need that! I am constantly running around like a crazy lady and rarely to I plan far enough in advance to put on tanning lotion. This stuff solves that problem because it give you flawless color the second you put it on. No more having to plan ahead for fear of looking like a ghost! I got yo back :).
What are your favorite go to items for a hectic day?!