I am convinced that my hubs is the HARDEST man to shop for! But when I talk to my sisters and girlfriends they are all convinced that their husbands are the hardest to shop for… my conclusion? MEN are just plain hard to shop for! If you have a man in your life that you feel this way about then you will want to keep reading. All 11 of these gifts in my gift guide have been tested out by my hubs and he’s given his explicit stamp of approval. I also may have one or two coupon codes up my sleeve so keep your eyes peeled to save some dough!
- Care Crates Manly Crate– this crate is truly one of a kind! I can’t believe the creative items that they found to put in the crate. It SCREAMS manly (there’s a bacon rub…need I say more?) and is just absolutely perfect for any man. Use code “whitj20” for 20% off your purchase at Care Crates! Here’s what’s in this fantastic crate:
- One pair of Stance socks
- Durci chocolate (the darker the better) *
- Candied Bacon Rub from Southern Comfort Foods
- Cooling mint aftershave tonic from Peregrine Supply Co.
- Arvo Watch– really though these watches are GORGEOUS and my favorite part? All of their models are unisex. Which means that when I get my hubs and Arvo watch… I am also getting myself a gift haha. That is, if I can ever get him to take it off :). The watch my hubs is wearing is the Awristacrat in black with the silver casing, size 40mm. Click here for the link to the exact one. Use code “whitjxoxo20” for 20% off your purchase, including the Awristacrat model (which has never been on sale before because it’s currently a pre-sale…which means you are extra special!) This code is only good TODAY (11/24) until midnight and then it will be disabled for all of their black Friday/cyber Monday deals. But don’t worry! It will work again starting on Tuesday!
- Wireless Headphones from Studio Sweden– my hubs is the type of guy who is so hard to find a “techy” gift for because he is super particular with what he will use as far as tech items go. He works for Apple, I guess I will let him be particular on this one :). I found these black wireless headphones from Studio Sweden that he loves. Which is saying a TON because he is so picky. They are compatible with all of the features on his iPhone 7, he can take calls using them, listen to music, workout, they are extremely comfy and look classy. PLUS they last 8 hours before needing to be charged again. Use code “Whitney15” for 15% off your purchase at Studio Sweden!
- BuffBoxx Monthly Subscription– if your hubs is anything like mine then Christmas time is the time of year when he wants to get all the essentials to start anew with fitness and health goals in the new year. The BuffBoxx is a subscription box that sends you workout clothes, awesome supplements, and gym essentials EVERY SINGLE MONTH! My hubs was over the moon when he got his first one this month. He had a renewed motivation to hit the gym and he loved feeling that way! This is the type of gift that will keep on giving all year long. Use code “WHITJXOXO” to get money off when you check out at BuffBoxx!
- Mission Belt– this belt is AMAZING! There are no holes…you heard that right, no holes. It adjusts every 1/4th of an inch unlike regular belts that adjust every 1 inch. That means that you will always have the perfect fit regardless of how much weight you gain or lose. If you want to loosen your belt after dinner (especially Thanksgiving dinner), GO FOR IT! This belt will let you loosen or tighten it to your hearts content. Not only is it the coolest design ever…it also looks so sharp.
- Armor All Complete Car Care Kit– my hubs does not have a car that he would consider his “baby” by any means at all BUT he still really likes to make sure he takes care of his car. He is also kind of obsessed with having things organized in there… it must be a man thing. This car care kit is the PERFECT gift because it’s all inclusive with everything your man would need to take perfect care of his car.
- ZuZu Ties– really though? No one can go wrong with a good looking tie. These ties are such good quality and come in so many different and fun designs.
- Socks– a year ago I would have thought that socks were WAY to boring and dumb to put on a gift guide but now they are all the rage. My hubs specifically requested to have “good sock game”. So I found him some fun socks. Me, being a cheep-y, I found some awesome ones on Amazon on a killer deal that he loves! This specific pack comes with 12 different pairs of super fun socks for under $30.
- Commodity Goods Cologne– I found this cologne at Sephora and immediately fell in love. Commodity goods has men’s and women’s fragrances OR my favorite thing, which is called a “fragrance cocktail”. It includes the most delicious smells that you can mix together like a cocktail or wear separately. This is top quality, long lasting, fragrance that my hubs and I LOVE!
- Threads Wallet– these wallets are AMAZING and perfect if you have a man in your life that likes to simplify. These wallets are high quality and small so they can help keep you organized in a stylish way and fit in any pair of pants without causing bulk!
- Teeth Whitening Kit from Smile Brilliant– this at home teeth whitening kit whitened my teeth about 5 shades in just a week. I LOVE it (you can read more about my fantastic experience with Smile Brilliant and see my before and afters here). So of course after my hubs saw my results he wanted to a kit for himself. Guys don’t have a ton they can do in the way of pampering themselves…it actually kind of makes me sad for them (but then I think about how they never have to wear dresses in the winter and I don’t feel sad any more hahaha). At home teeth whitening is the perfect gift to give a man so he can get a little pampering…without feeling girlie!
And there you have it! My tried and true, hubby approved, 2016 holiday gift guide for you! What gifts have you given your man that they have loved?