I talked in my Must Have Gifts For Your Man post about how hard it is to shop for my hubs (I’m sure some of you can relate) but believe it or not, when I was thinking about what to get Evie I was at even more of a loss than when I was trying to figure out what to get AJ! So what DO you get a 5 month old?? Well, my Evie girl and I took the last couple weeks to test out products and find the ones that we love the MOST to put in this gift guide. These 10 products were all so useful, inexpensive, and ones that Evie and I felt like we couldn’t live without :).
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SoCozy. All opinions are my own and not edited by the sponsor.
- SoCozy Shampoo and Conditioner– this shampoo and conditioner not only smells so good but (my favorite thing about it) it is safe for your baby and free from toxins or bad chemicals. I love using products on Evie girl that I know aren’t going to harm her! Until November 30th you can get SoCozy products for $4 off at Walgreens!
- Play Teepee From The Avenue Design – okay I’m sure you probably think it’s weird to have a play teepee for a 5 month old but Evie loves it! We have sat in this teepee daily and read stories and done tummy time. Not to mention the fact that it is so pretty so I don’t mind AT ALL that it’s in her nursery. I love that she can grow up with it and have it be a little area where she can play till her hearts content! From The Avenue Design is giving 50% off on their WHOLE SITE for black Friday!! Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout! Talk about a killer deal.
- Bookroo book box– this is the gift that keeps on giving all year long. It’s the cutest book monthly subscription box. You can choose to get three board books or two picture books. Reading to Evie is one of my very favorite things. It is never to early to read to your baby and she loves it when I read to her! The teacher in me is especially happy about this! Use code “WHITJOHN” for $10 off your order at Bookroo!
- Play Pen from Delta Children– this play pen has been so much fun for Evie! It’s bigger than your average pack n’ play so it gives your babe more room to actually play but still keeps them contained in one place (sounds more like a gift for mama :)). My favorite part about it is that it can also be used as a place for Evie to nap and I can easily transport it from place to place. It comes with a carrying bag and is an absolute breeze to put down and back up.
Evies adorable romper is from Random Rompers!
- Clean Hands Changing Pad from Snoofy Bee– this is AMAZING!!! And totally a gift for baby and for mom! It is a changing pad that keeps babies hands away from their diaper while you change them. I know I’m not the only one who has somehow gotten poop on me, baby, the changing pad, and my diaper bag in one fail swoop haha. Well, this pad makes poop all over a thing of the past! Not only does it make changing baby a breeze but it folds up to the size of a regular changing pad AND lets you attach your babies favorite toys for them to play with while you change them! Right now at Snoofy Bee for Black Friday you can get $15 off your purchase!
- Lit Joy Crate– these crates are so cute and so useful! All of the crates are themed around books and based off of your child’s age and can be a one time gift or a monthly subscription. Use code “HOLIDAY15” for 15% off until January 31st, 2017!
- Bow Subscription from Little Poppy Co.- getting these bows in the mail every month is one of my very favorite things…cough cough, uh I mean one of Evie’s favorite things :). This is definitely one of those gifts that’s more for mama than baby but I know someday Evie will get excited to get them in the mail too! It’s only $11.99 a month to get three bows in the mail every single month! My favorite thing is that they are themed bows that fit with the month you are getting them for. For example, this month I got these adorable Christmas bows. I am so exited to pair them with Evie’s Christmas outfits!
- Bolli Teething Ball– I would literally be lying if I said that this ISN’T Evie’s favorite toy. I feel like I need to get 5 of them because if I were to ever lose it I would have one sad little girl on my hands! The second she gets it in her hands she chews and chews and chews. She absolutely loves it! I love that it isn’t a hard shape so I can squish it in my purse. I take it everywhere I go! Evies adorable romper is from Random Rompers!
- Zipadee-Zip– this amazing product has helped us seemlessly transition Evie from her swaddle. The second she rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time I knew that I immediately needed to stop swaddling her. I was so scared because she loved her swaddle and I knew for sure if I didn’t swaddle her there would be no sleep to be seen! I used the Zipadee-Zip to transition her and it literally didn’t phase her! She kept on sleeping like an angel. I 100% swear by these products and I have 5 of them to prove it. I don’t know what I would do without our Zipadee-Zips!
- Jumparoo– Evie LOVES her jumparoo! The second she see’s that I’m putting her in it she starts to kick squeal. I love that it has helped her strengthen her legs and get her wiggles out. I did a lot of research on which jumparoo to get her and found that a lot of jumparoo’s have been tipping over on people causing their babies to get injured. I was terrified of that so I found one that was specifically made NOT to do that. This jumparoo is safe AND folds down so you can easily store it. I absolutely love it! What are some of your favorite infant gifting items?