My past two gift guides for the man in your life and baby were difficult to come up with HOWEVER, this one was not haha. As a new mom myself, I had a hard time ONLY putting 11 items on the list! This gift guide is definitely applicable to all moms though, not just new ones!
1. Special Delivery Crate from Care Crates– I absolutely adore this crate! It’s curated specifically for new moms! Right now the crate is on sale PLUS you can use “whitj20” for 20% off your order at Care Crates! Here’s what’s inside this fantastic crate:
- MAMA lotion from Tubby Todd
- “I’ll Love You Forever” print by YouDoll designs *
- Your choice of board book from BabyLit *-choose from The Odyssey or Little Women
- Swiss Cross Swaddle—the softest we could find!
2. Fab Fit Fun Box Subscription– this subscription is perfect for a new mom because it keeps giving all year long and has a little bit of everything! I absolutely love having something to look forward to every couple of months. This box includes such wide range of awesome items! There are fitness items, makeup, jewelry, clothes, gift cards, accessories…pretty much anything you can think of! I absolutely love it! Use code “WHITJ” for $10 off your subscription at Fab Fit Fun!
3. Personalized Jewelry from Bip and Bop– I absolutely adore the personalization that you can get from Bip and Bop! Their jewelry is high quality and lasts forever. This gorgeous circle necklace that I got can be personalized in a variety of different ways. I chose to put “A&W” at the top and “Evelyn Jane” at the bottom of the circle. This necklace means so much to me, I never want to take it off! There is something extra special about having the people’s names that I love more than anything around my neck. Use code “holiday2016” for 20% off your order until Monday at midnight PST!
4. Arvo Watch–these watches are GORGEOUS and my favorite part? All of their models are unisex. Which means that of course I put this on my manly gift guide as well! In my favorite Awristacrat model you can interchange the bands which makes you feel like you have 3 or 4 watches in one! This model that I’m wearing is the Awristacrat limited edition with the gold casing, size 40mm. Click here for the link to the exact one. Use code “whitjxoxo20” for 20% off your purchase, including the Awristacrat model (which has never been on sale before because it’s currently a pre-sale…which means you are extra special!).
5. Commodity Goods Cologne– I found this cologne at Sephora and immediately fell in love. Commodity goods has men’s and women’s fragrances OR my favorite thing, which is called a “fragrance cocktail”. It includes the most delicious smells that you can mix together like a cocktail or wear separately. This is top quality, long lasting, fragrance that my hubs and I both LOVE!
6. Maskcara IIID Foundation– this foundation is pure heaven, you guys. All you have to do is follow the simplest routine and you get gorgeous hi-lights and contours on your face. It is absolutely fool proof. Perfect for a new, tired mama who could use a little bit of help to spruce up her look without spending tons of time OR money! Right now everything at Maskcara Beauty is 15% off!
7. BuffBoxx Monthly Subscription– in my opinion, Christmas is the best time to stock up on essentials to start anew with fitness and health goals in the new year. The BuffBoxx is a subscription box that sends you workout clothes, awesome supplements, and gym essentials EVERY SINGLE MONTH! I LOVED the goodies that I got in my box and have had a renewed motivation to hit the gym. This is the type of gift that will keep you motivated and keep giving all year long. Use code “WHITJXOXO” to get money off when you check out at BuffBoxx!
8. Tria Wrinkle Correcting Laser– I will have my results to you for this laser in a few weeks when I have used it longer but from what I have seen so far, it’s lifechanging! I’m so excited to see how well it helps me with my wrinkles, especially around my eyes! Right now they are offering 15%-30% off of their products for black Friday! Click here to shop!
9. Raw Spice Bar Subscription– this is such a cool subscription! Especially if you have a women in your life that loves to cook (or wants to start cooking more). This subscription comes with three new spices each month that are freshly ground and high quality. The spices also come with recipes to use the spices with! My favorite part is that it’s only $6 a month, such a good value.
10. Teeth Whitening Kit from Smile Brilliant– this at home teeth whitening kit whitened my teeth about 5 shades in just a week. I LOVE it (you can read more about my fantastic experience with Smile Brilliant and see my before and afters here). It really works and you don’t have to leave the house to feel pampered, which is so perfect for a new mom!
11. Wireless Headphones from Studio Sweden– these headphones are absolutely gorgeous and the best part…WIRELESS! They give you 24 hours worth of playtime before needing to charge them. This would be the perfect item to pair with your BuffBoxx or Fab, Fit, Fun box! You can take them to the gym or drown out just about any noise…in case you need to find a little bit of mommy alone time :). Studio Sweden’s whole site is 25% off right now so you can get these headphones on a killer deal!
Okay what did I miss? What other products would be perfect to give a new mom?