Looking for last minute (but still awesome) Father’s Day gifts? This post is for you! I had the absolute privilege of going on one of my favorite local TV shoes, Good Things Utah, today to talk about fantastic last minute Fathers Day gift ideas! My favorite gift that I brought with me is my DIY Daddy’s Diaper Duty Toolbox. I made it for AJ last year for his first official Father’s Day and it was his favorite gift by far! We laughed together as he opened it and put on all of the items. It’s the perfect gift for a first time dad! If dad in your house isn’t a first time dad, don’t you worry! I’ve got plenty of other fantastic ideas for you!
Look at how cute he is with all of the items on? He’s the cutest dad and husband a girl could ever ask for!
Here’s the video segment from Good Things Utah:
All of the items listed below are also in the video! Here are the links for your convenience:
- Daddy’s Diaper Duty Toolbox– the PERFECT first time Father’s Day gift and easy peasy to put together!
- Skinny Tie box– I got this box of SIX TIES on GroopDealz for such a good deal but you can also shop these awesome ties here.
- Dad Graphic Tees– I got it from GroopDealz but you can also shop these super fun graphic tees here.
- Mustache Comb– I love this comb! The monogram is my favorite part! I got it from GroopDealz but you can also shop these personalized combs here.
- Care Crates Manly Crate – okay this is the BEST idea for the dad that you just don’t know what to get! I guarantee he will love at least one thing that’s in this fantastic box! No to mention that if you’re in Utah this company will deliver it to Dad for Father’s Day for you! WHAT! But they also ship all over the world. If you order by tomorrow, Wednesday 6/14 the box will get to Dad by Fathers Day! Also, they are offering all of my readers 15% off with code “GTU15”.
- Minky Couture Blanket– just like I said in the video, my husband steals my Minky blanket ALL THE TIME! It’s not the typical Father’s Day gift but it’s absolutely perfect and I’m sure dad will love it! Use code “WHIT45” until 6/19 for 45% off any regularly priced Minky Couture blanket! What an incredible deal! Also, if you’re a Utah local you can pick up your blanket at one of their store locations to ensure you get it in time for Father’s Day! If you choose to buy the blanket in store, just tell them the code “WHIT45” and they will apply it for you at checkout!
- Weber Performer Charcoal Grill– what dad doesn’t want a grill for Father’s Day? And Weber grill are the best in the business. They are durable, functional, the best bang for your buck! And yes, this will totally get to you by Father’s Day if you have Amazon Prime! Click here for the link.
- Weber iGrill 2—Weber’s Bluetooth-enabled digital thermometer sends alerts to Dad’s phone when the meat is done. HOW COOL IS THAT??! If you have Amazon Prime then this baby will totally get to you in time for Father’s Day! Click here for the link.
- Weber Greatest Hits Cookbook– what a great way to give the gift that keeps on giving (maybe a few breaks from cooking for mom if you catch my drift :)).
There you have it! My favorite gifts for dad that are also great last minute gifts, just in case your June has flown by as fast as mine! What are you getting Dad for Father’s Day?! I would love some more great ideas for the years to come!