So who doesn’t want plumper lips, bigger eyes, and brighter skin? What if I told you that you could get those things from the comfort of you home, and with just a few beauty hacks from yours truly? Well you have come to the right place because this post is going to give you my best tips so you can look like you spent all day getting ready…when in fact you didn’t AT ALL (aint no body got time fo dat)!
The adorable shoes and shirt I’m wearing came from Salt City Clothing and you can use code “WHIT20” for 20% off your purchase!
1. Use the PMD Lip Plumping System–
Why I love this product:
- Get beautiful plump lips without surgery or lip fillers!
- It is not only a lip plumping treatment but also an anti-aging preventative! The initial
use will create a naturally more vibrant lip color with a volume increase (which is amazing). But with regular use, you will see the long-term effects of reduced lip lines and wrinkles!
- It will not make your lips look huge or fake. The PMD Kiss system will produce a more natural, full lip, and gorgeous look – don’t expect duck lips or for your lips to immediately look like you’ve received fillers.
- The results are not permanent. Most users experience plumpness lasting between 2-4 hours –
perfect for date night or a photo shoot.
- However, even though the results aren’t immediately permanent due to the pulsating suction of the device, collagen production will be stimulated and your lips should begin to be naturally more plump over time. How cool is that?
- This device will not damage the tissue in your lips so you can use it as often as you like without any bad long term effects!
Use coupon code “whitkiss20” for 20% off your own PMD Lip Plumping System!
2. Use shimmer Eyeshadow-
Okay now before you flashback to your bright pink shimmer eyeshadow Jr. High School days, hear me out. Putting shimmer eyeshadow in the corner of your inner eye is an old brightening trick used by professionals for several decades. It catches the light giving the appearance of more open, awake eyes. The color I used in this picture is L’Oreal Infallible color “Iced Latte”. You can read more about how to make your eyes look bigger and brighter here and here.
3. Use Purlisse BB Cream–
I actually have never ever been a fan of BB cream. I have always felt like it never gives me quite as much coverage as I want or need. However, I hate having heavy makeup on my face so I love the idea of BB cream. Well, I FINALLY found BB cream that is light on my skin but also gives me fantastic coverage. I used shade “medium”. You can buy the exact one I use here.
It is also infused with anti aging asian herb extracts, chamomile, and artemisia to soothe skin and sugar maple to improve skin’s appearance. Sugar maple also helps the skin to retain moisture and create a gorgeous and glowing complexion. I have honestly noticed a difference in my skin since I started using it. It’s especially nice to have my skin feeling so much more enriched and light weight in the summer time! I absolutely love this stuff.
4. Use a Contouring Palette (I love mine from Becca Cosmetics)-
Contouring is my secret weapon when it comes to making my makeup look great and my skin glow. I contour every single day, yup! Even though I only spend 5 min on my makeup, I still contour.
This contouring palette is perfect, it gives you a bronzer, a blush, and a highlight bronzer and blush. I have actually never found a palate that I love as much as this one. The fact that it comes with two different highlights is incredible! I will be doing a tutorial on my super easy contouring method using this palate soon but until then, you can see my other super easy contouring video below!
5. Use Seventy7 Cosmetics Lipgloss in color “Pink Pop”-
This lipgloss is the perfect way to top off your plump lips, big eyes, and bright face! It is different than any other lipgloss because it increases it’s color as the time goes on and actually stains your lips. I know! It’s probably the coolest lipgloss I have ever tried. I actually blogged about this product two years ago when I first started blogging and I love the product so much STILL that I had to blog about it again. I ran out of my first tube a few months ago and bought this new one a few weeks ago because I could live without it.
I’m wearing the lipgloss in the picture above underneath my shimmer eyeshadow info if you want to see what it looks like :).
Which of these products are you dying to try? Have you tried any of these? I would love to hear your thoughts!