First off, I can’t thank you wonderful ladies enough for your extremely kind words of support after my last post, Postpartum Weight Loss Journey- Post 1, it was so nice to know that I’m not the only one who is struggling with weight loss after having a baby. Sometimes I think I get stuck in my head and it feels like I’m the only one who has these feelings. It can be so hard and I get so down on myself at times. You have no idea how much I appreciate your love and support!
With that said, I have some great news to share! Since I started the Medifast Go program exactly 10 days ago I’m down 5.6 lbs! I am absolutely shocked and couldn’t be happier!! I know that I still have a ways to go and at the end of your weight loss it typically only gets harder BUT I’ll absolutely take the 5.6 lbs and run with it!
I have had quite a few people asking about the program and I wanted to give you guys an idea of what a typical day looks like while on the Medifast Go program!
But before I get into that I want to give you my very honest opinion on the Medifast Go food. I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy it! I was worried because I had heard a few people say that it wasn’t very good but I truly have liked it and even look forward to the meals! If you’re expecting this food to taste like the fries and cookies you love (or that I love haha), I promise that you will be disappointed because lets be honest- that would be impossible! But if you’re expecting it to taste like diet food then you’ll be pleasantly surprised! It is absolutely delicious diet food.
A day in the life of a Medifast Go Program “Dieter”
- I work out first thing the morning and drink at least 2 cups of cold water during/after my workout. Getting enough water is so important to being successful on the program.
- Then I eat breakfast. They have several different options for breakfast and you can even make your own Lean and Green meal from the cookbook if you don’t love their options. My favorite breakfast so far has been their chocolate chip pancakes. I wake up every morning craving them!
- I make sure to keep sipping on water throughout the morning. My goal is to have had at least 5 cups before lunch hits,
- Two hours after I eat breakfast I will have my next meal! My absolute favorite crunchy meal are these cheese pizza bites. They really are ridiculously good! My husband has begged me to let him have his own pack of them and he hates diet food… thats how good they are!
- Two hours after that meal I have lunch! There are some great Lean and Green options for lunch but I love to eat their Macaroni and cheese!
- At this point I have had 5 cups of water! I try to get around 8 or 9 cups all together.
- Two hours later I have my next meal. I like this cinnamon roll crunch bar and I have even had this for breakfast a few times when I’m in a HUGE rush.
- Two hours later I eat dinner! Last week and this week I chose to make a Lean and Green meal for dinner because I don’t like making more than one meal each night. AJ and Evie have both eaten the Lean and Green meals with me and they even liked them! This cheeseburger soup that I made a few days ago was SO delicious!
- Two hours later I finish off my day with a sweet Medifast meal so I feel like I’m having dessert! I have absolutely loved eating this Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Crunch in the evenings. It’s so so yummy! They also have delicious chocolate mint ice cream and brownies that I have tried but those take a little bit of prep (around 5 min) and sometimes I just want a grab and go meal!
Want to try the Medifast Go program too? I would LOVE some diet buddies! Medifast is offering 7 Days of Free Medifast Meals + bonus gifts + free shipping on your first order as part of your renewal plan. That’s a killer deal! And one that you just might not see again. Sign up here :).
There ya have it! Let me know if you have any questions or want to see anymore Medifast meals!
*Average weight loss for Medifast Direct® customers using Medifast Go™ is 11 pounds. Medifast Direct customers are in weight loss, on average, for 8 weeks.