Do you have a “techy” husband? I sure do and let me tell you, he is HARD to shop for! I have tried so many years and completely failed so we have an agreement worked out. Every year he puts his wishlist items in an email (with the links to make my life easier haha) and I go through and pick out what to buy him based off of our Christmas budget that year. It’s so much easier and my picky husband actually loves what he gets! So…this year I went through my husbands wishlist (I also enlisted in his help just a tad bit haha) and found his 10 favorite items, ones that are highly rated, fantastic quality, the lowest price on the market…aka the perfect gifts for your tech loving husband!
1. The Gaston Luga Praper Black Backpack– why is this on his list? Here are the list of reasons:
-Made from strong durable canvas
– Expandable metal hook closure
– PADDED Inner 13-15″ laptop compartment
– 2 smaller inner pockets
– Passport pocket
– Adjustable shoulder straps
PLUS! There is a 20% off tax rebate (for non-EU customers) + 15 % off with code “xoxowhit” at checkout on the remaining price after tax rebate. Also, Gaston Luga has a limited time offer of a free leather address tag with any purchase while supplies last!
His favorite part is by far the laptop compartment. He loves that there is finally a durable backpack, that looks professional, fits all of his stuff, AND has a padded laptop compartment to keep his computer protected especially during travel.
2. Phillips Hue Smart Light Bulbs– okay we already have some of these (he requested them two years ago and I rolled my eyes SO HARD they nearly popped out of my head hahaha) but after getting them for him two years ago I am even a big huge fan of these lightbulbs. You can control them from your phone and even adjust the brightness of the lights from your phone. I can’t even tell you how many times these lights saved me when I have gone into feed Evie in the middle of the night. They are the bomb!
If you’re interested in the ones that change color (they are awesome for Christmas lights outside or setting the “mood” in theater rooms). Here are the colorful ones he loves!
3. Wireless Charger Car Mount- this is compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, Samsum Galaxy, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, and Note 5. It’s “the best in the business” according to my husband AND it’s under $30!
4. Apple Watch Leather Wristband– my husband loves his Apple Watch he wears it every single day but he wants it to look professional and this wristband is SO good looking, trendy (don’t tell my hubs I said that), and inexpensive! It’s under $20 and you will not regret buying this beautiful thing.
5. Evobee 3 Smart Thermostat– my husband is DYING to get this thermostat. He is so excited to be able to control the temperature with is phone. He also said that you can turn down or up the temperature of your house while you are gone, which would especially be cool if you are coming home from vacation or a long trip of errands!
6. 360 Degree Rotating Tablet/iPad Mount– this is such a cool gadget and will even hold a full sized iPad with ease! It can clip to strollers, car seats, and pretty much anything you might need it to.
7. Cross body Laptop Bag– this bag is so good looking and perfect for business trips or those extra professional meetings. It can hold up to size 13″ laptop!
8. Amazon Echo Dot– a hands free, voice controlled awesome speaker that can answer phone calls, send messages, play music, etc! We spent the week at my brothers house watching his kids a few months ago. They had one of these and my husband LOVED using it…hence why it’s on his Christmas list this year.
9. Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds– these are absolutely the bees knees! They connect wirelessly to an iPhone, iPad, or many other devices and you can listen to music, answer phone calls, send messages. My husband drives about 30 min to work every day and loves listening to audio books so he will love using these for that purpose as well!
10. Wireless Charging Pad– this is a very highly rated charging pad and it is compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, Samsum Galaxy, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, and Note 5. It’s an incredible quality charging pad for a very low price.
Do you have any must have gift for your techy husband?? I would love even more ideas for years to come!!