I remember when I was writing my Infant Gift Guide last year I thought it was so hard to come up with ideas because infants just don’t really care about anything and I felt like most of the gifts were for me instead haha. But this year as I have been coming up with gift ideas for my Evie girl (who is now almost 18 months old!) it has been SO much fun! The gift ideas I have on this list are things that she truly loves and plays with (or uses) all the time, and are affordable, and fantastic quality on top of that!
1. Weber Kettle Barbecue Toy– Weber just came out with this ADORABLE toy kettle and I’ve had my eye on it ever since! Evie always wants to go outside with Daddy while he’s grilling and now she will have her own grill to use right along side him! It also come with play food, accessories, and toy charcoal that lights up and sizzles! How stinking cute is that?!
Here are a few more pictures! I just can’t enough of how cute this is!
Now on to #2!
2. Bryson’s Books– What a better gift to give to your child than the gift of getting lost in a book. I also feel like this is kind of a gift for myself because I LOVE reading to my Evie girl! But these books are different than other books (it’s part of the reason why I love them so much)! Here’s how: Bryson’s Books is an independent children’s book publisher that creates unique books that are fun and promote positive messages to kids. They donate 25% of their profits to charities and organizations that promote children’s literacy and improve the lives of children and their families across the U.S.
They also sell these adorable framed prints, kid’s tee-shirts and tote bags featuring the adorable artwork from their books!
3. Vintage Kitchen- Evie is OBSESSED with this kitchen! This was the main gift that we got her for Christmas this year and I am so excited to give it to her. Her cousins have one and the nursery she goes to on Sunday’s has one and she always goes straight to it and plays for hours. This one is also really good quality (plus it’s cute!) right now its $50 off which is a WAY better price than what we bought it as…don’t tell my hubs haha.
4. Melissa and Doug Play Cleaning Set– Evie absolutely loves these toys! Whenever I start cleaning she goes and gets hers and it keeps her occupied the whole time I’m cleaning! It’s absolute magic.
5. Mega Stacking Blocks– these keep Evie girl entertained for hours (lets be real, more like minutes) on end! She doesn’t really make anything yet but she loves to stack and unstack them!
6. 3-in-1 Sit and Rid Lion Toy– Evie actually got this toy last year for Christmas but didn’t play with it much until the last month! She LOVES “feeding” the lion and sitting on him and scooting around. It also counts with her. It’s one of those toys that has a little bit of everything and it’s PERFECT! She loves playing with this thing.
7. Ink Free Coloring Book– Evie’s cute grandma got her a few of these for church and she is having the time of her life coloring the pages every week! Plus, don’t we all just LOVE that the markers are ink free? Like come on! Can I get an amen?! Here is a really cute Frozen one that she has loved to color!
8. Wooden Stacking Puzzles– These are such a great way to get your toddler thinking without even knowing that they are. This is such a fun toy and I love that it’s wooden!
9. Hide and Tweet Eggs– Evie LOVES these eggs. She takes them apart and puts them back together again…over and over and over again!
10. Magnetic Building Blocks– Evie’s grandma has these at her house and they have been an absolute FAVORITE. She loves to sit in front of the fridge and stack these magnets on the fridge. She doesn’t build anything yet but her cousins that are just a year or two older than her LOVE to build things so I I know this will be one of those toys that she will play with for years to come!
Do you have (or had) a toddler? What are your favorite toddler gifts? I would love to hear in the comments!