Let me tell you right now, I don’t know how I got so lucky but my mother in law and my mom are two of my favorite people of all time! Which means that me and my husband both got so lucky in the mother-in-law department. But this also make my job extremely hard around Christmas time (and birthday’s, and Mother’s Day) because I want to give them both the WORLD but I can’t…. so I always have a hard time finding something that is good enough for them. Well this post has my 10 favorite tried and true mother-in-law gifts and I talked with my mom to get a few more fantastic gift ideas that she said she would love to receive!
1. Palmer’s® NEW Body Firming Products– lets be real. What mom doesn’t want to firm their skin up, especially around the holidays! Palmer’s recently added two brand new products to their body line: Coconut Oil Formula Anti-Oxidant Firming lotion and Coconut Oil Formula Body Firming Sheet Mask. Both of these products promote firmer and more tightened skin in 98% of women tested. Which is amazing! I was telling my mom about it and she said “I want in” haha.
So how does it work? Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula approaches firming from a completely natural positioning using potent botanicals and nature’s raw ingredients that have been shown to help address loss of firmness, elasticity or tightness. It is suggested to use the Anti-Oxidant Firming Lotion and Body Firming Sheet Mask together to give skin a toned, smoother appearance. My mom and I will both be using these for the next month and I will give you an update! I have been using for a little over a week so far and feel a little tingle after I put it on…which definitely makes me feel likes working! Plus it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft!
This video will show you how to use the Body Firming Sheet Mask. It can be used on your upper arms, tush, upper thighs (where I am so excited to use it!) or pretty much any other problem area that needs tightening!
2. bObsweet bObi Classic Robotic Vacuum– So my mom wants this vacuum really really bad! After all, what mom wouldn’t want a gift that gives them years worth of vacuuming, moping, and sweeping so they don’t have to do it themselves? bObi truly is all that and a bag of chips. If you aren’t looking to spend this much on your mom for Christmas then ask one of your siblings to go in on the gift with you! I’m sure they would love that you have such an incredible gift in mind that your mom will, in fact, LOVE!
3. Chatbooks Photo Book– okay this is one of my favorite mother-in-law gifts and it’s one that I use often! There’s probably only one things mom’s love more than their kids and grandkids and it’s pictures of them! Plus, it’s such a personal and thoughtful gift for your mom, she will love it for years and years to come! Also get 20% off everything at Chatbooks right now using code “JOLLY”.
4. A meaningful print for her home– how stunning are these prints? Print it Engineer is my favorite company for these prints because they are printed on high quality paper, they don’t look cheap at all and they feel like butter. If your mom is anything like mine then she will want them in her house and she will want them now!
5. Photo Calendar- this has been my go to mother-in-law gift for quite a few years now and both my mom and mother in law love it! I fill the calendar with important dates and pictures of the whole family! It takes me about 4-5 hours to put together each one every year but they both know that and I think that’s what makes them love it even more! It’s a labor of love and it’s filled with their favorite things.
6. Grandma Birthstone Necklace– this is adorable! You could put the grandkids birthstones or even the kids’ birthstones on here!
7. Personalized Cutting Board– I absolutely love this! And she can think of you every time she uses it.
8. Bathtub Tray- does your mom or mother in law need to relax as much as mine do? This bathtub tray is such a cute gift and the perfect way to give them a little incentive to relax a little :).
9. Black+Decker Scumbuster Pro– my mom has nothing but amazing things to say about her Scumbuster Pro! This is a motorized scrubbing device that completely eliminates the “elbow grease” that comes from cleaning your house, especially the bathrooms!
10. Instant Pot– I have heard NOTHING but amazing things about these! What a perfect mother-in-law gift! It is one of those cooking devices that makes your mom’s job (if she cooks a lot) way easier and she will love you for that!
There ya have it! I hope that at least one of these mother-in-law gifts fit your fancy and that your mom or mother in law will love you forever for it!
I participated in this sponsored campaign for bObsweep and Palmer’s® Coconut Oil Formula on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.