I used to go to the gym in the morning before I headed to work and I would just get ready at the gym, it saved me tons of time! Back then I had a completely different list of what was in my gym bag, and it was like a hugggeee long list of products! But now that I have Evie I don’t get ready at the gym anymore but I still go to the gym and I have a really particular list of items that I keep in my bag! I always keep these 8 gym bag necessities nearby, they have saved me tons of headaches and uncomfortable situations while I am working out!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf Simply Summer’s Eve®
My Gym Bag Necessities:
1. Simply Summer’s Eve® cleansing cloths- these are such a huge life saving item to have at the gym! I don’t know about you but there have been way too many times that I got caught in those daily “not so fresh” moments (thank you, Mother Nature) at the gym and I feel so stressed and insecure about it. These cloths are lightly fragranced and quickly wipe away odor-causing bacteria. So it doesn’t just cover up – it actually helps you feel fresh. The cloths come in a bunch of different scents but my favorite that I’ve tried so far is the Coconut Water scent.
2. An extra pair of socks- I know this might seem weird but I can’t even tell you how many times I have either had a sock get a hole in it in the middle of my workout or how many times I accidentally grabbed that pair of workout socks that just always seems to start falling down in the middle of my workout… which is so uncomfortable and causes blisters! Having an extra pair of socks has saved me in more ways than I can count.
3. Extra hair accessories- having a few extra bobbie pins and hair ties has been so nice and I have absolutely used them often! I just have to keep reminding myself to replenish the stash when it starts to get low :).
4. Headphones- okay I know this one might have you rolling your eyes like “duh!” but these headphones are NOT TO BE REMOVED from my bag! No matter what. So I guess you could say these are permanent headphones. I have had to workout without music more times than I would like and it is really one of my least favorite things to have to do at the gym!
5. Gum- I love having gum in while I workout because it keeps my mouth and throat from getting dry.
6. Hand sanitizer- Hello, germaphobe over here. But really the thought of touching my face, or Evie, or my phone, or my steering wheel with someone else nasty sweat on my hands makes me cringe! I find myself putting on hand sanitizer several times thoughout my workout.
7. Protein powder- I try to go to the gym with my powder already made but just in case I forget, there is always an extra scoop in a baggie in my gym bag!
8. Shaker bottle/water bottle- I like to keep a shaker bottle in my bag just incase like I said above, I forgot to bring my protein with me, but also just in case I forgot to bring water with me. The shaker bottle could be for protein or just water!
There you have it! Like I said, every single one of these items have been life-saving at the gym for me! What do you have in your gym bag? I would love to have some more ideas that I might not be thinking of!