This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Nad’s.
Okay so one thing I’m sure you know about me by now is that I am a cheap-o. Don’t get me wrong though, I do spend money but I do not like to spend money on things that I feel like I could do myself. Kind of like eyebrow waxing, I HATE going into a salon and paying $20 or more to have them wax my eyebrows. I can think of a long list of things I would rather spend that $20 on. But trying to get hot wax and wax your eyebrows yourself without an esthetician certificate could be reallllly dangerous! So I have found the solution to all of my eyebrow waxing problems and it comes in the form of Nad’s Eyebrow Shaper.
A few things you need to know about is that I do have microblading (which is great for me to be able to keep my brow shape straight) but I also have A LOT of eyebrow hair. Like it’s shocking, especially with the lack of hair on my head haha- life can be cruel sometimes! But I absolutely have to wax my eyebrows once a month otherwise my really blonde eyebrow hair takes over my microblading and causes me to not even be able to see it anymore! The hair also really messes with my makeup and how precise my brows look! I know that I could tweeze but I HATE tweezing. With all of the hair I get on my brows it would take me hours of tweezing time a month (not to mention the PAIN!) to get rid of my hair. It’s just not worth it to me.
Here’s why I love this product:
- It’s so inexpensive! One tube costs less than $10 (you can even buy it on Amazon) and I got three brow waxing sessions out of one tube.
- It’s quick and easy. It really is. There no warming up of the wax or really any prep time whatsoever and anyone can do it to their own brows!
- It’s perfect for delicate facial areas, you can even use it on your upper lip hair!
- It doesn’t require any heat- so no fear of burning yourself in the process.
- It has a SlimTip Precision Applicator so you can get put the gel EXACTLY where you want it and control your eyebrow shape easy peasy!
- Any mistakes you make while putting the gel on will wash away with water.
- The gel is salon quality and actually works!
- You get long-lasting results, unlike shaving which is something I was doing a few months back. It drove me crazy when a couple weeks later it looked like I had hardly touched my brows.
If you want to learn more about this awesome product or try it for yourself you can go here!
So what do you think about Nad’s eyebrow shaping tool? Do you think you’ll give it a try? I would love to know if you do in the comments!